assassin 11 pole

Reaction score
Could anyone give me any info on this pole. Is it very heavy and any good. Is it worth buying.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
trevor,i have an assassin II pole (11 mtr)...in the power top two kits i have 18 elastics and as of yet,i havent elasticated the match kit that came with it as well.
the pole handles ok for a budget type model though some might find it a touch heavy with the butt section on and fished at full length.
if i remember correctly,i purchased it from cheshire guns and tackle,mail order from improve your coarse fishing.i think it was around the ?65 price tag.
i could have got the longer version but that comes with a carp margin whopper stopper type pole and i already had one.as it happens,i`ve got a range of leeda assassin II rods as well,which are fantastic items of tackle at a good price!!!
leeda have brought out the assassin II advance now but as of yet i`ve not seen any one using it so i couldnt pass on any comments about it.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
trevor,i`ve gotta brochure from them knocking around somewhere.....not sure about a website....if i can find the detail,i`ll let you know....in the meantime i`d try trawling through the fishing mags esp anglers mail and angling times for their advert.....their mail order is quite good i`ve found.