HELP - WHERE'S GRAHAM MARSDEN?

W

Wolfman Woody

I know he's on holiday in Windsor, but does anyone know which hotel he's staying at?

It is very, very urgent. Please email me.

For everyone else - he's ok, he's just lost his phone and I know where it is.

W

Wolfman Woody

I tried Magicalia and no-one there, at the time, knew where he was staying. It was a long shot I admit.

I know where his phone is. I could pick it up tomorrow, but today I phoned Orange, his service provider.

They were a little unhelpful at first and when I reminded them of this and the fact the he was a very good (and fairly recent) customer, the relinquished and gave me some information.

He'd put a hold on all calls, so even though we now know his wife's name so that the finder could see if she was in Graham's phonebook, the phone now won't work. Therefore they can't phone her to tell her they have it nor can they switch it on to look her number up.

So we're stuffed. And Graham still hasn't realised yet where he could have lost it. Probably thinks it was lifted from him by a pickpocket, and is now being used by some Colombian drugs baron.

No chance of getting his wallet which is booby-trapped of course. :eek:)

Orange did take a message down and attach it to his account so that when he phones back they can tell him where the phone is. Unfortunately, I think he's going to return home before he checks back with them again. By then he'll read my barrage of emails and kick himself.

What a plonker!

I often wonder if he sometimes goes out without his trousers on. It happens!

W

Wolfman Woody

He's not fishing Steve. He's been to, of all places, LEGOLAND.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Be lucky if you ever see him again...legoland removed my will to live for a fortnight. Treats you like a lemming until you actively look for a cliff from which to throw yourself. For those who can't reach royal (Ha!) Berkshire, your local Ikea will give you some idea...