Coarse fisherman subscription replacement?

Emmo (Angling Trust)

Reaction score
I cancelled mine when I took a job on Falklands as would only be here to read 1 out of 3, should have kept it going though as would have the complete set from issue 1 to its eventual demise!

No I never took alternative so can't help, have they arrived in newsagents yet?

Reaction score
That's the one....mind you he did occasionally go overboard about getting his teeth round Barney's Bangers. I was relieved to find that all the innuendo was false...they were actually Ed's teeth that chewed the chippolata...just didn't happen to be in Ed's gob at the time!!!!!

A

alan whittington

Ive have recieved 2 copies of 'Total' and had a call today saying that my subscription has now ended and do i want to renew,i am grateful for their offer of continuation,but im sorry to say that its not a scratch on CF,its mainly a review mag,without the capacity to be honest and say something's poor,i wonder how a beginner in our sport goes on,for he must buy an awful lot of rubbish if he believes these reviews.

A

alan whittington

Far better cutting your losses, and hassle, and subscribe to CAT
Just as long as Kev Clifford doesnt take the payment details ;)
John CAT and CF were the only angling mags i subscribed to since my unhappy finish with the weeklies(after 30+ years),so now im down to one,oh well,hey ho.

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
The CSG produces an excellent quarterly magazine 'Chevin' Alan. Problem is prospective Group members have to be half mad and totally obsessive to join ;bp

Although I enjoy CAT, and it was a brave move launching it when he did, in truth I probably only keep up my subscription to support and keep fellow Group member Kev C in the life style he's become accustomed to ;)

I occasionally, very occasionally, pick up a copy of AT or AM, ten years ago I religiously used to buy the two before setting off for work.