Mail order

• Thread starter Brian Brocklehurst
  • Start date
B

Brian Brocklehurst

Does or has anyone had the same problem as me I recently placed an order with a well known firm in Sheffield for some bits and pieces and a whip I am still awaiting delivery of these items on monday was told your order is in our despatch dept, on thursday was told some of my order had been sent by post on the 3 august and the whip was being despatched that day and would be with me today, They are having a laugh still not got any of the order. Suppose they will blame the post now

T

The Monk

Did use Bennetts many years ago, must say I did find the customer service spot on at the time?

B

Brian Brocklehurst

well Monk it certainly isnt spot on now far from it!

S

Shrek

I had to use Bennetts for insurance replacement.

They sent most of the items straight away, but I had to wait almost a month for 1 rod as they had "sold out" and were waiting for new stock.............!!!

I personally wouldn;t use them out of choice.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I ordered some stuff last year for the Blue pool fish in. Checked that it would be delivered in time. One week before fish in still not arrived rung them they said that one item was out of stock and they would send when it came in. I cancelled and ordered else were. never to be used again.

S

Steve King

I use Bennetts every now and then. Can't say I've ever had a problem with them.

Try ringing again and speaking with the manager.

T

The Monk

try emailing them and giving them the link to this thread, that should do the trick!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Bennetts are one of the most expensive companies to deal with--everything appears to be top price compared with other retailers--

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Don't use them - period.

Best mail order I have found is Leslies (Next day) and North west Angling Supplies.

Kevin at Leslies is extremely helpful.

B

Brian Brocklehurst

Thanks everyone for your comments Have recieved part of my order but still waiting forrest bennets reckon was posted on wednesday last week

J

jon helyer

Tackle Box in Kent is the best one I've found, Leslies are a TOTAL disaster, believe me.....