Get Well Ian

J

john ledger

Ian was rushed into hospital Sunday night with appendicitis and was operated. Ian is a mate of mine and regulary contributes to FM. Ian is also disabled and his wife has just informed me he is not feeling very well at this moment in time.Get well soon mate and keep your chin up

T

The Monk

hope everythings alright mate, I bloody hate hospitals and clap clinics, horrible places, some of the nurses are quite horny though!

J

john ledger

Ian
You must remember you cannot take the Monk anywhere.I have even suspended him from the Wheeltappers and Shunters club for abuse of Yorkshiremen.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Get well soon mate and on the cheerful side the Monk does have a plus point.

Mmmmmmmmmm nurses

:eek:)

C

Clive Evans 1

John. Same thing happened to me January last year, so I know exactly how Ian feels right now.

Twelve days in hospital, six of them in Intensive Care out of my skull on morphine, and another six months to get back to normal.

I hope Ian fares better than I did, my sympathies go out to him.

J

john ledger

Clive
I know the feeling only too well when i had cancer and had my morphine and all the illusions that go with it.Good job i was not on life support else the Monk would have turned it off

T

The Monk

I have even suspended him from the Wheeltappers and Shunters club for abuse of Yorkshiremen.??
shame it wasnt Yorkshire women John

Life support machine John, you mean your no longer on it mate??

Monk does have a plus point.
hey steady on Wol, I`ve got me badboy image to think about

M

madpiker

get well soon ian.
mmmm nurses,especially those cute little philippinos!

B

Big Swordsy :O)

Had mine out when I was a kid, it hurt like a bastard!

also on the down side the drugs they give you to stop the "motions" when they wear off......jesus christ I thought Vlaad the Impaler had stuck me on top of a telegraph post it was over a foot and a half long and when it did snap off it stood in the bowl like a gigantic orange termites nest! (steaming in the morning sun)

Too much detail?

Get well Soon Ian and stock up on baby wet ones cos you bums gonna sting like a bugger (literally) matey!

Sam Morris

Reaction score
I had a psychopath doctor i think because my scar is straight down the middle form when i had mine out...aren't they usually on one side?

Sam Morris

Reaction score
mines in themiddle but from what i know about other peoples they are on the side.