FOR SALE The book of the perch

Reaction score
I have for sale a copy of the highly regarded "THE BOOK OF THE PERCH by THE PERCHFISHERS", Edited by: Peter Rogers & Steve Burke, it also has some excellent illustrations by: Luke Bedson.

With contributions by: Richard Walker, Fred J. Taylor, Archie Braddock, Barrie Rickards and John Wilson, to name but a few!

It has 215 pages with numerous black & white and colour plates of numerous specimen perch, along with some very useful rig diagrams and maps etc. The book is in excellent condition internally with no loose pages and is still tightly bound, it does have a small rip to the external dust jacket (shown in photo), there are also a few slight surface dents to the dust jacket, which hasn't been clipped.

Overall it is an absolutely must have piece of classic literature for the serious Perch specimen hunter. I'd say it is as important and as poignant today as it was when it was first published way back in 1990, and these books are becoming harder and harder to find in such good condition!

If you are interested in this book please feel free to contact me.

Photo:
http://www.fishingmagic.com/photos/data/500/Perch_Book.jpg

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How much are you asking for the book ?

Reaction score
Hi tigger,

These books regularly do £100+ on ebay, so I'm open to sensible offers if you are interested.