HELP, SPONSOR NEEDED!

B

Big Swordsy :O)

URGENT

I am in dire need of a generous sponsor to help me with my bankside appearance.

My assorted carp rods are not upto the accepted standard for the out and about large river barbel angler.

So it would be wonderful if some generous benificiary could supply me with a pair of Greys rods (or simmilar) as all my available money is being sucked into the financial black hole that is a mortgage and a four year old daughter.

Your generosity is very much apreciated

THANKYOU!!

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Lee, Adam says you can have his because he's fed up catching Chub and Eels. :)

Surely you need Bream rods after last night?

B

Hee-heee!

It was unreal, the action never stopped, you must have been well pissed off with my feeder bombardment :O)

Thinking about it though I had been there all day following a regular casting regime with pellet balls being balled in as well. I must have done 5kg of micro pellet in with another 3kg of bigger elips salips and boilie crumb, no wonder the bream were queing up come sundown the spoddind must have been like ringing the supper bell.

those salips and elips are tremendous aren't they I ended up fishing six on a hair or six 10mm squid and octopus/spicey shrimp and prawn boilies to try and put the brean off a bit and give boris time to find the bait.

The three barbel I did manage were in top nick though and the 9lb 5'er looked every bit a double and went ballistic when it was hooked, still working on that front drag though!

I don't know which bit of the tidal Ron says doesnt have rats on it but it was crawling near me last night!

27 bream ( I thought i'd had 28 )is by far the biggest bag of snotties I have ever landed though and with the biggest 4 easy doing 6-7lb and the rest averaging 4lb they made for a hefty catch, I wonder what will have won the match on there today pegs 1a + 1 excepted?

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Only 1 Barbel for me is the closest I've come to a Barbel blank on the Trent in 2.5 years.

I didn't hear your feeder after a while because I asleep. The first fishing nights' sleep I've had for a month or so.

I bet you're knackered.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Lee

Your fellow DVSG member Ron has plenty of cash to splash around.......
(he's probably spending more than 2 rods worth on a 'hand relief session' in Soho at this moment)
Get him to buy you your 2 Greys Prodigy barbel rods

B

you cannot have been in soho for a while ED you wouldnt get a hand-job these days for less than the price of an Adams mill syndicate ticket!

E

......And you know from experience ???

E

heheh ----
Never mind Ron will be able to tell us all about his escapades in Soho and how much it costs now

B

They are similar to elips pellets but are a little more reddish in colour and extremly oily.

M

matt thomas

the salips are salmon oil pellets and as lee says are more oily than the elips and also there is halips which are an eliptical halibut pellet
hope this explains

B

Anyway Halips salips or elips be dammed!

Lets get back on thread, this is about me and my appearance, as someone who managed to land 27 bream a chub an eel and three barbel on crap rods using dodgy hooks that are 100 for a quid out of a peg that has "no form" (Straight from the lips of the baillif)

Imagine what I could do with topflight gear!

So come on, Drennan, Greys, Shimano, Diawa, Shakespear, Dynamite, Kryston, Fox,Hardy and delkim

Please support me in rewriting the history books!!!

:O)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Thanks for the info lads.

Lee,I would have thought a man of your calibre could catch fish on a garden cane and a bent pin, as plainly illustrated with your catch of hitherto uncaught snotties.

"Those that swim by the Sword are caught by the Sword" what a motto eh! Print it on the back of your clothing so all who see it will tremble in your presence, hehehe.

B

"Those that swim by the Sword are caught by the Sword"

I like it GW, I like it a lot!

E

......and anyone that gets in the way shall die by the machete.....??

B

I didn't take my machete this week, and I must admit I felt almost naked!

J

john ledger

Lee
I will sponsor you so long as you promise to go to Bramall Lane and watch a good side every other week.
Honest its better than catching a 15lb barbel

B

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-!!!

Good one john!!

I am more likely to catch a 15lb barbel out of the Don than watch good football being played by the home team at Bramall lane!!!