frantic!

fishface

Reaction score
i just had a short session at a pond local to me and it has to have been my best session yet! i was fish for just under 3hrs and caught 21 carp in total i worked out i caught a fish once every 9min! i reckon i spent more time playing fish then waiting for a bite!

you guys probly dont care but i thought i would share it with you anyway as im quite chuffed :)

T

The Monk

sounds great that mate, well done, its a funny thing with carp, you can sit there for literally months and then all of a sudden they will turn on and you cant believe why you didnt catch them before.

fishface

Reaction score
they werent big or anything but it made fantastic sport they ranged from 3-7lb! the succesfull bait was breadcrust also to keep them in my swim i broke up handfull and chucked that out every 5-10min!

monk
like you said they're funny cos ive fished they about 5 times now and have had no succes on pellets or boilies, i tried sweetcorn aswell and had 2fish in a 12hr session! i reckon they were just on feeding frenzy!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Bread (in all forms)is probably one of the most underrated baits

R

Rodney Wrestt

Congrats, that's the kind of session you'll look back on when times are less fruitfull. Keep it up.