FishingMagic on Tour!!!

L

Little Stu!

It?s that time again, when the suns out, the fish are bathing, the passports are being pulled out of the draw and the jolly old Fishing Magic team get ready for their France trip to hopefully catch a couple of whoppers!! In memory of the last few trips I thought it was only fair to get the Fishing Magic photo album out and share with you a few wonders of the past.

This was LeMans (March 2004)
This was Valdore (December 2004)

This years venue is Graviere du Saule it has 5 swims and is rented on an exclusive basis for a group of 5 anglers maximum. Have the lake to yourself ... enjoy fishing from the islan with your friends. The lake's horseshoe shape ensures a sociable atmosphere with maximum capture chances for all anglers. Le Saule has a high stock of big fish from 25 to 52lbs with back up fish from 17 to 25lbs giving some action during the wait for the biggies!
Access is easy with only a 15 yard walk from the car to all swims. (Unless you fancy parking your car in the swim like Wol does!!!)

G

Gary Knowles 2

So catfishing was too tough for you was it wee man ?

L

Little Stu!

Thats March mate, and all is going full steam ahead with your guys ta lovey.

B

Bully

I'll say one thing Stu, Wol is not driving my car on this trip !! In fact I was thinking of getting a trailer for him to sit in on the way down.......

One month to go.....

Not fished for over 5 months.....

L

Little Stu!

then you'll not be disapointed when you blank (AGAIN!!!)

Wahaaa!

B

Bully

Again ?????? Do you mean like at Walthamstow when you were hauling them out? Not.

I hope you and Rik were not kidding about tench being present at Graviere du Saule, can't wait......

I have also managed to get a great recipe for chinese steamed carp, with ginger, soy sauce and spring onion.......so that's my dish for the week :0)

L

Little Stu!

Tench are present mate, we're also taking our float rods.....

the tench will make good live bait!

B

Big Malc

Sounds like its going to be a good trip Stu, I wish I was coming.

B

Bully

You do Malc?

Rik, Stu and Wol........I keep asking myself why, why, why?

Actually I cannot wait. Maggots up your nostrils when asleep, pungent smelly cheese god knows where, little sleep, mega hangovers.....and that's just Wol.

B

Big Malc

I would love to be there Bully! I love my French fishing, and I know I look like a miserable little shit, but I love a good laugh too!

Have a good un chaps!

J

jason fisher

wol will be tied up in the back of stus bivvy in his gimp suit won't he.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I did have some strange looks when i sparked up on the ferry, maybe it was non smoking......

On the Ferry

B

Bully

Jason ssshhhhhh! I have just been out and bought them a special one!

L

Little Stu!

Can't belive you got caught wearing Ron Clay's piss-soaked cardi though Wol!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

You really have to think about that pic, joking aside, look at the eyes, think of the 'jumper'

its DEFFO

Roto

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Who's turn is it in the barrel, this trip ??