Seat box

D

Deecy

Gents I spend most of my time fishing for big fish but am spending more time fishing for Roach on the Thames on the float.My 'specimen seats' are no good really for this. I would like to get a seat box.Being 6'3" tall I would like something that I can sit on comfortably , with a few drawers and a side tray or two.I don't think I need a foot platform but adjustable legs would be handy.I would like it to last as I don't intend to have to keep replacing it.Any suggestions.
Thanks

Fishing Gimp

Reaction score
Dave why not look at the 'MATCHBOX' series of seats as these are very well made and because they are built on the system principle you can add or subtract drawers as and when you need to ie if you have a long walk try to cut the weight down.

The Preston 2x48 is also worth a look as it too is well made but quite heavy and not as versatile as the Matchbox.

fred hall

Reaction score
Deccy, if you search the archive of this forum I think you will find extensive discussion of just this topic.

D

Deecy

Thanks chaps did as you suggested and ended up with a Fox Stax100 minus the winders.Got a good bit of discount too from Frames of Hendon.
Cheers