Good News At Last

L

Les Clark

After eight years of doom and gloom for the Clark faimly ,some good news for Chris and me ,no we hav`nt won the lotto ,we are to become grandparents ,something that we did`nt think would happen .
Our daughter Keeley Has just informed us ,we are over the moon .

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one, Grampy Les!
Good excuse for a few more fishing trips in a few years.
Well done mate, congratulations.

;-)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Grandad, Grandad, you're lovely.

Hehehe!

I was gonna say you don't look old enough to be a grandad Les - but being the truthful guy that I am.................

Congratulations mate.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All the best Les and Chris. You both deserve a change of fortune. I'm really chuffed for you all.

W

Wolfman Woody

Good news Les. Really good news!

The thing to remember about bad news is - it always comes to an end and good news takes over.

I'm pleased for you all.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Grand Kids, you lucky old so and so, just think!, in 5 years time you'll be able to take em fishing for 10 mins before they want a Mac Burger!!!!!!!!

I am seriously jelous fella, I realy wanted to pass on all I've learnt over the years to a willing participant. but the closest i ever got to a kid was becoming friends with Wol!!!!!!

B

Bully

Les - fantastic!! But having met you and the wife (she was there at the last charity bash wasn't she??) surely you are too young to be granparents??

Hope all goes well.

T

tom riordan

Well done Gramps,Grandma and keeley,I bet you feel old now, you better order your zimmer frame mate. Best wishes from Tom.(also a Grandad of 11 months, its great)

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Congrats to Les and Chris ......about time you had a little bit of good luck ,Enjoy it

:)

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Congratulations Les. Believe me mate having grandchildren will make you feel like a kid again.

Y

yoggy

Aint met you personally Les,but well done mate
I"m sure you and the missus are well chuffed
Congratulations to you and your family.

B

Big Malc

Congratulations Les and Chris, and of course to Keely and her chap! :eek:)

T

The Monk

congradulations mate, welcome to the grandad club (The Grandad Specimen Group), ah theres a thought? One of mine made me a grandad at 38 years old, boy did I get the P*** taken out of me, mind you I did win a glamourous grandad competition at Pontins one year haha