F.M. Problems?????

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have had a number of e-mails from F.M. members saying they can not get onto the website.
Is somebody aware of this problem?

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's the message I have been told that they are getting Chave mate.

I was struggling this morning but was still able to get on.
Eddie Cardus has just mailed me and has failed all day.

T

tom riordan

There looks like there has only been about a dozen postings all day. I think Graham has gone on Holiday, he must have left the lunatics in charge of the asyllum again. Every time he goes away the forum crashes or someone gets banned.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bugger.
I got back on and then logged off, and couldn't get back again.

Just had a mail from Ed explaining things.
Thanks mate.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Things seem to be ok now.
Let's get the show on the road again, I'm feeling all spiky and stuff.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I've had that very problem this morning for some reason, I couldn't even get on to FM from a google search, very strange. I finally got my son to send me the link on MSN and it worked fine so I replaced my fav links with it and it seems ok now, very very strange.

I ran Adaware as well in case it was some sort of spyware or trojan thats caused it and if it is maybe its coming down off the actual site, strange things happen on computers.

T

Tappy

Hi Folks,

This problem has been solved and you should all be able to get on and chat again

Robin

C

Cakey

I can get connected but I have to sign in on every visit and thats on both pc's !
come on Robin get off ya bike and drink ya milk .........then sort it

?

<?))))><.???`?. born to fish (callum) made to wor

Grrrr I got this other site up when I typed fishingmagic.com. No matter what I typed on google fm wouldn't come up!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Same 'ere Cakey, if I get an e-mail about a thread which I've opted for notification when another post is added, I can't just use the link provided in the notification as it opens in the F.M site but a message says the thread has been deleted. Also I'm not logged in when I use the link (I always was before) and when I do log in manualy the thread is in the forum.