My, Angling Experience

F

Fred Bonney

Just got back from a days fishing with Graham Elliott of Angling Experience, a prize from another website.
Within an hour of sitting on the bank,I had a 10lb 8ozs Barbel,a personal best and my first double.
A brilliant Experience and I've learnt a thing or two from Graham which I will put to the test on the Trent.
Highly recommended,from a still grinning
satisfied "customer"

M

matt thomas

well done Fred!
congrats on your first double,i would have never thought that a day out with someone of experience would teach me something until that is i met my fishing partner who has been out with tref west and dave mason,highly recommended for the money, the tips and thought provoking views of another angler who is successful are priceless -if it puts more fish on the bank. me? i'm still waiting for that elusive trent double
:-(

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations Fred.
It's good to see a no mark catching something (o
Seriousely, well done mate.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Congratulations Fred..... but what's another website, you mean there are two? :eek:)

Were you using the same type of rigs and baits as you would normaly or was it a total reinvestment of tackle?

W

Wolfman Woody

Well done Fred, where were you fishing? The Loddon or St Pats?

Graham's a nice chap, bet you were fishing those elips pellets.

F

Fred Bonney

Thanks lads,still got the grin, despite blanking on the Kennet next day!
Sort of,but not a lot, brings you back to Earth.
Rodney, no re-equipe,just a refinement on tackle,bait and feeding technique.
Woody ,one of those.....well the Loddon,as you asked.
Trent next.
I have a picture too, will try and put it on.
Hole in the ground with the pub club today,loads of rudd 200 to the pound!!!!

F

Fred Bonney

Looked to put piccy on,I'll wait until problems cleared,can't seem to do it????

R

Rodney Wrestt

Fred,
I'm sure you'll be pullin' 'em in Marsden style soon enough, look forward to seeing the photos.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Thanks Fred...yes wrong decision for day two an the Kennet although I did manage a 10.12 with you in the bright sunlight.

You were a really great guy to fish with and if you take those methods we talked about up to the Trent............make Hay.

N

Nigel Moors.

'You were a really great guy to fish with and if you take those methods we talked about up to the Trent............make Hay.'

Looks like more "Barbel stuffed keepnets on Trent" shock headlines to come then Fred :O)

Congratulations mate...

F

Fred Bonney

Can't seem to work out how to get a piccy on,probably me, or this glitch the site still has.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Well done Fred.

Now go out and catch a whole lot more.

F

Fred Bonney

To John L.I love you too.To everybody else thanks.
Just uploaded,so picture will be available as soon as cleared by GM.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
If anyone wants both a great couple of days and to learn I can really recommend Graham from Angling Experience.

I fished with him back in February for a couple of days. This was during the week when it snowed every day and much of the country was in gridlock due to the cold conditions.

When I landed my target of my first 5lb plus Chub, Graham was even more pleased than I was. I also landed another two the next day using tactics Graham had shown me.

Before I went I thought I was ok at Chub fishing and didn't need any help but Graham showed me a couple little tweaks to my feeding that have stood me in good stead ever since.

Angling Experience

Fred, if you e-mail me the picture I'll sort everything out. matt@mattbrown.co.uk