Help on a pole

fisherman no2

Reaction score
Hi chaps, can any body hand me some info on a pole with a buget of ?100, if any of you are selling one with a few extra kits mabye, or any tackle shops selling a good pole with extras??

I saw in Dragon carp direct, an 11m pole that will handle elastics upto 16 comes with an extra top 2 kit and pole roller and a few rigs, for ?49.99, ive heard that there products are good but they are cheap becasue they are not a known make?, wghat do you guys think of this offer.

thanks

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
i have a "kickstart" dragoncarp pole which
comes with a pole roller and pole floats &
is a good deal,i have black hydro in mine &
its a bit bendy at the 11mtr but i see this
as an advantage in that the pole is more flexable when handling carp,i've landed carp to about 7lb on mine without even a hint of trouble and unless you expect to be fishing for very big carp then it good
enough for most situations from silver fish
on canals to commercial type waters,the only thing is it doesn't come with any top
spare kits,but they do sell universal ones
if i was to buy a pole now,i'd go for the newest pole on offer the "Polestar"which is rated higer and it has spare top kit and but extention.but then you would have to get a roller to go with it but at ?39.99
you could afford to get some accessories to
go with it or take a look at their 13 mtr
?Stand and Deliver?Carp Pole by avanti wich
comes Supplied with extra put over long top 2 Power Kit and special padded full length zip up Pole Holdall @ ?99