Poor ROTO

Steve Marriot

Reaction score
Poor, poor Roto,
How on earth you manage to cope in this cruel world with such a severe mental disability is quite inspirational ..... Our hearts go out to you.
But Hey .... medical science is a wonderful thing and who knows, one day there may just be a cure for accute moronic syndrome. I doubt whether there will ever be a syringe big enough to administer the massive dose of syrum required in your case but perhaps a 10 gallon barrel strapped to a sidewinder missile fired in your ear'ole might work.
For your information, other forum members and my ever hungry solicitors, bless em', in over 15 years trading we have had disputes with just two clients, not bad.
Perhaps you would like to name, for the above, the 'loads of clients' we have ripped off ? In detail please ?
Thanks, much appreciated. And please post them on this forum, it might just save you a great deal of money.
Oh, and whilst we are on the subject of alleged rip offs, ISHA is free and always has been......... no point in interupting your monthly cycle just 'cos you were rejected. Just pad up your panties and get over it.
I make no apology for my companies views on the tackle industry, the lack of facilities, crap gene pools or the minority of idiots that ruin angling for the rest of us.
May I suggest your carer ups your medication ?
Poor Roto, it's such a harsh, mean and horrible world when your mouth utters b*ll**t and your brain runs on old chip fat.
Sleep tight oh precious one, there is a place for everybody and one day you may leave the sanitorium and walk the streets with the rest of us ..... but I guess that really is far fetched !

R

roto fryer 1

let me reply to this by saying elstree hertfordshire and mr A. C******s
bullsh*t is it? there are others
send your imaginary lawyers after me oops maybe you wont because i am right and it is provable for anyone interested.
perhaps you will be taken to task buy simon hughes who you insult on your new site!
perhaps we are all lucky that you are running from the uk.
oh and you do know what slander is dont you?

L

Little Stu!

So come on, let us all in, whats going on?

two sides to every story, lets hear them and let us be the judge?

Steve Marriot

Reaction score
Little Stu
I haven't a clue what Roto is talking about, there again neither do most people.

As for sending lawyers after him I wouldn't dream of it but what the new owners of Supafish do is up to them. It's true that I'm not in the UK any more but I fail to see what on earth that has to do with Roto or anyone else. I'll wait for Roto's list of 'loads of people' and forward it. Until then there isn't really any comment to make .....

All the best.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Must be a barbel anglers ........

J

jason fisher

wols keyboards broke thats the only thing hes posted in the last 3 days.

R

roto fryer 1

it is about lake management and supplying the supafish strain of fish to a lake.
many grand to de silt a lake. the suppliers of the materials used ( a french company) said it should cost ?400. 18 months after being paid no fish have been supplied. there is more than one he has done this to.
oh yes and the new company diobas nothing to do with marriot? it happens to be his car number plate so ill leave you all to imagine who is running the so called new company

R

roto fryer 1

and lastly why does marriot reply to my personal e-mail address from supafish if its nothing to do with him?
Return-path: <s.marriot@virgin.net>
Received: from sp0240.sc1.cp.net ([64.97.136.240] helo=n068.sc1.cp.net)
by schroedinger.zen.co.uk with esmtp (Exim 4.43)
id 1EBh3G-00077C-6X
for p.bax@zen.co.uk; Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:03:58 +0000
Received: from [10.16.18.120] (212.183.158.125) by n068.sc1.cp.net (7.0.038) (authenticated as s.marriot@virgin.net)
id 42E8AFDA0088E5BF for ****@zen.co.uk; Sat, 3 Sep 2005 23:03:57 +0000
Message-ID: <001001c5b0db$c1c27440$7812100a@Starbook910>
To: <****@zen.co.uk>
Subject: Supafish Message box.
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 23:59:22 +0100
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180

game over me thinks

R

roto fryer 1

oh yes forgot the last bit

"For and on behalf of :
SUPAFISH"

Steve Marriot

Reaction score
As usual Roto you are very wide of the mark and talking complete rubbish. Quite why you have such a meaningless grudge against Supafish is just plain weird. You have never had anything to do with the company, obviously know nothing about it, have never had any financial dealings with them and are not a member of ISHA ( is that it ? )
I responded to your ridiculous rantings because I was asked to. As for Diobas, of course I bloody own it, whoever said otherwise ? It is Supafish that is sold.
The NEW website you mention has actually been live for over a year and all the comments made are also around a year out of date.
As for the project I think you are refering to, the total cost of all associated work including silt removal, 5 site visits which involved a 550 mile round trip on each occasion, meetings, bacterial analysis, full surveys and endless other items from long distance mobile phone conversations to a full viability program and report came to a grand total of ?12,700 ... OF WHICH THE CLIENT CONTRIBUTED JUST ?3,000.
We eventually refused to stock the pond and cut our losses. The reasons why are none of your business other than to say that I will not put fish in a pond I'm not happy with especially when, just a short while ago, it came to light that the existing fish had been illegally stocked !
Rip off ? You tit, we lost over ?9,000
!!!
You are such a silly boy ......
Oh, and er .... where is that list of, and I quote, "loads of ripped off clients"
God, what a prat.
I'm afraid I'll have to leave it now as I'll be travelling for a week or so without internet access, still, it will give you a chance to make up more crazy stuff and accuse me of not replying.
Roto, you are an endearing idiot but you'll have to go play with someone else for a while.
Steve Marriot

L

Little Stu!

like the retort Steve

looking forweard to the next round with baited breath!

DING-DING!

R

roto fryer 1

ohhhhh so the client did not do all the analysis and ph readings etc every day himself? i guess not.
ripped off clients will become evident only when they give permission for thier name to be put on here but this is unlikely ( at present) as court action is happening as we speak.
you clearly stated that supafish was no longer anything to do with you but it was you who replied to a note to them: you cant have it both ways
you may insult me all you wish but if you are so right and i am so wrong take me to court as you always threaten to do and lets see what happens. you really dont know me if you think id show my hand on here or publish anything i cant prove.