Well done to Kryston !!!!

• Thread starter ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)
  • Start date
E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

How nice it is to see a company giving something back to angling unlike some who just seem to take,take,take.

Well done Kryston .......

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

I echo that. Well done Kryston and Dave Chiltern

And I do buy a lot of their products

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Especially when it is such good swag aswell.
recently changed over to it a month or so ago, and couldn't be more pleased.

T

The Monk

Mr Chiltern is a lovely lad, always giving product away, mind you he is from Manchester of course, where all the nice people come from.

Colin Goodge

Reaction score
I think Kryston & Dave Chiltern, realise if you give a good product away it is the best advetising you can get.

W

Wolfman Woody

Who's Dave Chiltern?

Does he live near me, in the Chilterns.

The boss of Kryston might be a little happier with the praise if you got his name right - DAVE CHILTON.

It's easy to remember KRYSTON - CHILTON. The "Krys" is his wife's name, I believe.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

........AND he has all those beautiful 'bag ladies' working for him too

R

Rodney Wrestt

I've just recently moved onto Snakebite and Silkworm hooklengths and Krystonite mainline. The reviews from the guys on here sway my decisions often and the quality of the product only enhances the company's reputation. If the products were no good they wouldn't sell so well all over the country.

Oh yeah an' I agree, congratulations to Dave for his forward thinking. A happy customer with a good reliable product from a company which has an interested customer feedback and provides a customer support system deserves to go far in my book.

T

The Monk

Look Jeff, you spell it your way and we`ll spell it ours!!haha

W

Wolfman Woody

It was Ron who spelt it wrong first.

Must be the sight of those old bag ladies got him all excited.

F

Fred Bonney

There you are Ed,just shows you, if you read some of the contributions on here, even after two months you can be enlightened.

;o)

Colin Goodge

Reaction score
Sorry I put an er! where their should have been an 0!, sorry if I have offended someone, will try to remember in future, but as you get older the memory fails at times.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Mind you Dave has some rather suggestive names for some of his products.

"Bondage", "Icky" "Bogey" "Drop 'em"

smudge

Reaction score
Can I also say thank you to Kryston and Dave Chiltern as I'm only 15 and a new member to FM I'm hoping to win one of the prizes, still getting more gear very slowly but surely. :)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Smudge, so why were you drinking and smoking at the Trent? hahaha.
I had you down for 18!
Kids these days are massive!

Do an article about your first barbel, put some pictures in and maybe Graham will send you a box full of goodies from Kryston.

It takes Donkeys years to amass all the tackle you need, unless you are loaded like Ron!

;-)