River Dane

colsmiff

Reaction score
I would really like to try out the River Dane for its chub and Barbel later on this month, however I'm not really in a position to pay out for a full membership to NAA, WAA, Lymm or Bay Malton for the remainder of the season. Does anybody know if there are any day ticket stretches available?
Thanks in advance.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is a day ticket section at Croxton Lane mate. Get to Middlewich and ask at (Daves of Middlewich) for directions.

Or follow the one way system when you get into Middlewich, and Croxton Lane is on the right hand side. Park next to small stone bridge. But I think it is midweek only.

D

dave bassett

Croxton lane is Winsford A.A, water Baz.
Your right, no day tickets at weekends,saw my mate get a barbel of 12lbs 2oz there last year.
p.s. how you doin'Baz?

Daniel Matley

Reaction score
You used to be able to fish downstream from Byley Bridge as well on a day ticket but this may also only be applicable in midweek. As Baz says get in touch with Dave's and they will point you i the right direction.

Dan.

D

david bruce 1

Join Davenham Anglers . Stretches from Northwich town centre to Bostock estate.
Annual fees are modest.tel 01606 49880 or collect a tickert from the tackle shop in Leftwich road Northwich.
Many water shared with NAA and Bay Malton

colsmiff

Reaction score
Thanks all, I will call at Dave's and also give Davenham a go as well.

colsmiff

Reaction score
I rang Dave's today.
As you guys have already stated the day ticket s available on the Dane around Middlewich are Croxton Bridge (Winsford anglers) weekdays only and Below Byley Bridge (Middlewich anglers) weekdays AND weekends!
I have Monday afternoon booked off work to have a go, weather permitting. Will report back, hopefullywith some good news.

alex brookes

Reaction score
what is the fishing like on the day ticket part of the dane? me and a friend have never caught a greyling before and have been told the dane is the best place, just woundering how its fishing as id like to go this week! if anyone knows of a better plce to catch greyling could you let me know, thanks.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

Plenty of good Greyling fishing on the WAA card (no day tickets). In my opinion one of the most scenic stretches.

gerry h

Reaction score
its no good for grayling below the m6 down steam all the way ,but baz is wright up near the warrington stretch and upsteam of is ok for graying ,but if you want good consistent graying fishing you should look towards the upper dee