cakey

R

roto fryer 1

ive been informed, by wol& asked to post as he is out fishing, that our beloved cakehole is in hospital with a heart problem. as far as im aware it is not life threatening.
we wish him a speedy recovery.

L

Little Stu!

Jasus! this aint good!

He's always had a dodgey ticker but as long as he's been taken his pills he's normally been ok. so lets just hope this is no more than a missed pill.

Our thoughts are with you Cakey Bakey so get well soon old boy.

Best wishes
Stuart and Amanda

B

Bully

Ditto.....although I have always thought his heart was the least of his problems !!

....he will be back.

All the best Cakehole.

B

Big Swordsy :O)

Chin up cakey!

Just concentrate on the beating part when it comes to hearts, as long as you keep that up you'll be alright!

F

Frothey

get well soon cakehole, my missus misses her chats!

Dave, Mo and kids

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Get well soon Cakey, there's plenty of big carp with your name on them waiting for you mate.

L

Les Clark

Come on Cakey ,stop sodding about and get out of there ,all the best mate .

G

Gary Knowles 2

Yeah, hurry up back mate - I miss reading you winding up the other carpies !!!!!

G

Geoff Cowen

Sorry to hear you aren?t well. Have a speedy return to health.

M

Mark Hodson

Nothing like a few nurses to get the old ticker going again, get well soon, hope you've got a tv by the bed to watch the test.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

He is slowly being weaned off the Crack but doctors have told him reduce or stop the contact he has with other users like Farrow, Clay and Bibby. They also said non Crack using friends can help you through this time. Cannabis can help but can make you more paranoid and besides Lee or Ian will probably get to it before you do.

They further added. We do have a councillor but this might not be the best move at the moment, so far of all 47 people that have been to see him have either killed themselves within the hour or are now walking Zombies, his name is Roto, but you have been warned.

Stay focused Cakey luv.

T

The Monk

yes, sorry ti hear about that, good luck Cakey, hope everythings alright mate,

ask for a bedbath and send us some pictures of the nurses!

T

The Monk

oh, cheers Bill, yes I`m sure Cakey will send me some pictures

R

Rodney Wrestt

Awww man, Get well soon Cakester, I was worried about this as soon as I heard Owen had gone to Newcastle for the duration.

Seriously mate get well soon.