crazy fox

T

The Monk

yes, beautiful animals, I`m very fortunate in having them visit my garden ocassionally

Joskin

Reaction score
You probably wouldnt be saying that if you were a farmer or reared foul.

Joskin

Reaction score
oops Fowel.

should have said if you reared fowel. (ie Pheasants)

T

The Monk

haha, thing is the fox has probably been around a lot longer than the farmer, but of course I can understand the farmers frustration. The fox however is still one of our most beautiful mammals though and gets a rough deal

T

The Monk

thats not quite true though, you see cormorants are essentially sea birds which have been displaced by mans outfishing the birds natural feeding grounds, the cormorant problem has arose relatively recently. Being both an RSPB member, an anglers and ecologist (least on paper) I like ti think I can view things from many angles of the debate and sadly the RSPB I feel, have sadly got things wrong. Nature does a pretty good job of looking after itself, its only when man puts his oar in, things appear to go wrong. Yes we have to sustain ourselves, but at what cost?

Joskin

Reaction score
True

But certain pest populations do need to be controled.

T

The Monk

they do now but wouldnt have if we`d have not interfered in the first place,

I think the only real pest which needs controlling is us mate!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Why isn't there any outrage when people kill rats ???
They are animals (as are foxes) have four legs(as do foxes)are covered in fur (as are foxes)---so what's the difference???

T

The Monk

the Black Rat Eddie is on the verge of extinction, yet its not protected, so much for equal opportunities?

T

The Monk

and as for diseases, I`ve known women who carry more diseases that many rats

?

<?))))><.???`?. born to fish (callum) made to wor

the monk you said that the problem is us and we need controlling... what do you think...castration??? lol