Online shops

rains

Reaction score
Hi all I wonder if some of you could list some online shops that you use it would be greatly appreciated

Rains

nick dv

Reaction score
You will find plenty if you Google them or look on Fleabay as a lot of the "Buy it now" stuff is from tackle shops and there will be a link. I've used these places before, but I find if you go into a tackle shop you can usually get a better deal, especially when paying with cash.

Cheers, Nick :)

rains

Reaction score
I use a few online stores, the most important to me beeing Leslies of Luton. They stock everything under the sun. Almost. I miss stuff from JRC. And Stroft line. But that's about all.
Thanks Harvey will give that one a look and Dave am just after shops that people have used I don’t want to use a random shop that Google gives me at least if I ask here I know that it’s been kinda verified lol at fleabay keep them coming people

rains

Red Army

Reaction score

rains

Reaction score

xenon

Reaction score
I can tell you one I will not be using again-angling direct. Ordered John Wilson quiver, paid online. Have not heard or seen a ****ie bird since. Zilch. Despite several e-mails. To be sure, they were very efficient in taking the money, but that is all.

rains

Reaction score
I can tell you one I will not be using again-angling direct. Ordered John Wilson quiver, paid online. Have not heard or seen a ****ie bird since. Zilch. Despite several e-mails. To be sure, they were very efficient in taking the money, but that is all.
You tryed calling them i have order a couple of things of them today fingers crossed

jimmy crackedcorn

Reaction score
Worth noting that due to the snow couriers (all of them) are running up to 72 hours behind in some places. Not saying Angling Direct have sent it but as someone who needs couriers for his business to survive, well lets just say the sky is falling in :(