Gary Knowles (AKA Barney)

L

Little Stu!

As you may have noticed on the forum over last few years that I have a large amount of respect and admiration for FishingMagic?s editorial contributor Gary Knowles (AKA Barney). I?ve found him to be a somewhat witty intellectual with a great flare of capturing multiple species from within our waters and of course abroad.

However, I?ve of late started to notice a few changes and of course similarities, or is it just me?

what are your thoughts?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Blimey, and imagine the shot if old Boilie Head had no hat on! Amazing, well spotted Little Stu.

G

Gary Knowles 2

Phew...thank god for that !

for a moment there I thought you might have pasted a ratfish into my hands....

LOL....

ps - button it Marsden !

L

Little Stu!

I must admit Graham and as observant as I am, I never thought I'd get a bite so early in the day!

L

Little Stu!

Don't worry Shrek, (oops sorry I mean Barney,) that new nic-name will never stick will it lads?

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Here's a shot of Barney realising he's got a run............

Barney

R

Rodney Wrestt

The image isn't displayed Wol,

"Forbidden You don't have permission to access /wp/shrek.jpg on this server."

Malc Bason

Reaction score
ok here rodders!!??

So, erm, scuse my ignorance, but on the first pic posted by Little Stu, which one is Barney?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"The image isn't displayed Wol,"

If you click GO to the right of the address bar it comes up......

G

Gary Knowles 2

"So, erm, scuse my ignorance, but on the first pic posted by Little Stu, which one is Barney?"

LOL...

J

jason fisher

i might have suggested you would be able to tell by the smell, but ogres hygiene aint up to much either is it.

G

Gary Knowles 2

My ar5e could blast an ogres out of a swamp anyday !!!!!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

:eek:)

Works fine now, don't know what happened yesterday but I just got the error I posted above.