Photos wanted for a website I'm building

Matt Brown

Reaction score
I'm building a new website for Peregrine Rods from Radstock near Bath and I'm in need of a few Game Fishing photos.

They'd need to be copyright free - ideally you need to have taken them yourself and you'll need to give me permission to use them.

Unfortunately I can't offer any payment other than a credit (ie. photo by **** ****).

I'm mostly after one photo showing Salmon fishing and one showing Saltwater Fly Fishing, but I could also do with some better River and Stillwater Trout fishing ones too. Two or three of those would be ideal.

Sharp, idyllic, summery photos would be best, but I'd be grateful for anything decent.

If you can help, please e-mail them through to matt@mattbrown.co.uk with details of your name, or whoever you want the credit on the photo to go to.

Thanks very much in advance!

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Thnak you very much for sending the pictures through - you know who you are.

I've implemented them already and they do look pretty good!

Thank you!

I shall stick a link on here when the site goes live so you can see them.

Matt

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Ooops. I still need a Saltwater Fly shot if anyone has one. Preferably in portrait mode.

Thanks.

S

Shrek

Do you require "into a fish", "just casting" or "showing off the catch"?

Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

S

Shrek

Another email sent, but it's a 5.5Mb attachment so I hope it doesn't knacker you up too much.

If it does, let me know and I'll try and extract some stills from it for you.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Thanks Adrian. I received the QT file no problem, though I've not had chance to have a proper look through yet. Thanks.