Korum method feeder

L

Lewis Levitt

I was very interested in this feeder but when I logged on to the korum site none of the pages could be found.
what is the use of making a new product known if no details of price and the address of the distributors is not available

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Works for me:

Korum

Korum products are manufactured by Preston Innovations who sell to retailers, not distributors.

There are very, very few retailers who do not sell Korum products so there is little point in listing them.

njb51

Reaction score
are you going through clicking onto the shopping partners on the left there Lewis??

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

njb51

Reaction score
there is a problem with the Korum sight being linked via FM and the shopping partners facility.

The tech people are on the case, but it could take some time.

it's got something to do with the ? at the end of the web address, which is not normally there but appears when it is clicked on in the shopping partners bit. Apparently it also has something to do with the way the Korum site is set up.

Corky

Reaction score
Korum make excellent products there is no doubt about that and they are undoubtedly innovators. I do, however, have a problem when new items are reviewed and then you can't part with your cash because they are not yet in the shops, The new chair (which looks great) cannot be had for love nor money at the moment.

We had the same scenario with Ultimate UK quoting their web-site address on ads. It wasn't even up and running at the time.

W

Wolfman Woody

Is it just my pc or does everyone else see overwritten text on the Korum site?

G

Gary Knowles 2

Corky,

I was in Ted Carters in Preston last week and someone was buying the new chair. so it is in some shopw mate.

Corky

Reaction score
Glad to hear it! I think you all know what I am getting at?

It isn't a particulat attack on Korum. It happens elsewhere also!