Winter carping, France

Malc Bason

Reaction score
I am seriously considering having a few days in France between Boxing Day and New Years Eve this year.

Holidays are limited and with two enforced shutdowns at work I am not always able to choose when I wish to go.

So anyone have any suggestions as to where I could spend a few days?

Don't want to do Valdore again, unless anyone wishes to join us and make it a social do (I will also be taking a mate from work).

Robbie H

Reaction score
JRC have opened two new lakes in the Champagne region of France. and half price for winter period! And no i don't work for them, just a friend.
They were highlighted in last weeks Angling Times. Worth a look. The Lake No1 is also very good. Fish to 60lb. I know this for definate as I stock it! Lee Boywer had some good results, and has been twice.
Only my suggestion though.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Thanks Robbie.

I have friends who have done JRC No1 twice and have had loads of fish, and BIG fish too.

I had forgotten about there!

Thanks for the reminder, I'll look into it.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Malc if you email me i will forward the email i recieved giving details and prices etc for the new JRC waters.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the kind offer Bryon.

I received details yesterday from Tim Boyle at England Angling who has previously arranged a trip there for another website based club, and has another planned for next year. ;o)