Next Please

C

Cakey

Just finished a superb book (Jim Shelly's Carping Uncut)
suggestions for the next one to read please please .........................

G

Gary Knowles 2

Jack Hilton - Quest for carp

loved every page. Yes it's me enjoying a carp book....

C

Cakey

Terry ......I couldnt hold a book that big at the mo.......

Gary ......Ive read that one

T

The Monk

The late Jack Hiltons book was one of the ones which really got me interested in carp fishing, along with Jim Gibbinsons first book, The Carp, Richard Walkers Library. Loved all the Maylin, Hutchy, Paisley books and Savay, expect you`ve read all those Cakey

F

Frothey

razzle

must be a really good carp book, cos you see loads of anglers reading it.

T

The Monk

hahahahahaha, I think you have a lot to learn about serious carp fishing Frothy, why back in the 60s we only had The Naturist and that was in black and white

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Jack Hilton's book: "Quest for Carp" was probably the last ever written concerning "Old School" carp angling where discoveries were being made and the carp did not have names.

I too loved that book.

F

Frothey

read jim gibbinsons "gravel pit carp" last week (just to remind me what a gravel pit is!)

excellent read, but a lot of the swims looked un-fishable - covered in grass, no gravel, no room for a bivvy - not even an electric hook up!! madness!

C

Cakey

whats Mike Wilmotts book called please Deecy..............I fished with him down at Warmwell many moons ago ........a real nice man

F

Frothey

"carp life" - even has a bit about warmwell

Only available direct from Essential Products. Order today for delivery tomorrow. First edition signed copies still available whilst stocks last.

?25.00 + ?5.00 postage

Order Hotlines 01278 427634 or 01278 450618
fax - 01278 450618

www.essentialbaits.co.uk

fantastic book - better than jim shelleys by a mile. suprised you havent got it already cakey

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
'The Early Adventures of Donald Effingham-Mudde and Damien'
by Herbert Henshall (Kevin Perkins)

It won't take you long to read it, but i'll guarantee you'll feel MUCH better when you have read it.

Available off this site.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Baz's new book:

"A Bailiff's Life"
(A simple tale of a simple man)

B

Big Swordsy :O)

Eric morcambes book

Bloody fantastic read and very funny to boot!

C

Cakey

Ive ordered Mike Wilmots and Neil Wayte River Carping both sound like real good reads