Bib & Brace

Peter West

Reaction score
Hi All. After ten years my old Regatta bib & brace are ready for the bin, as I said I bought these about ten years ago for ?30, best money I ever spent, contacted Regatta but they have stopped producing them, so on the look out for new ones now its coming a bit cooler, any ideas what to look at, need quite a few pockets, thermal, easy to get o and I take it they are all waterproof and have zips up legs to make it easy to go over Wellington or boots prefer green in colour, don?t really want camo, having just bought TFG camo jacket, might be a little to much camo for my liking and besides nobody will be able to find me blending in. Shame about Regatta they really was a good buy, Peter

Peter West

Reaction score
Thanks all, will have a look at these to see which i prefer, Bryan i take it your the same person who has joined PAAS, noticed you name on the forum, just liked to say welcome to the club and hope to see you on the Ribble some time. Thanks Peter

Y

yoggy

Peter,I have 2 pairs for sale if interested?.Both are from Wychwood and are large.One is from the rogue range and the other is from the Extremis range.They are brand spanking new.I won them in a competition,but are surplus to requirements as i already own a pair plus some over trousers!!.If interested contact me,i`ll let either pair go cheap.

Dave Pratley

Reaction score
Hi Pete,
I recently bought my son a mustad bib and brace and jacket for ?39.99 from cheshire fishing. I think they retailed for about ?120 and they are just selling them off. apparently they are very warm and have the zips where you require them

B

Ben Paternoster 4

if you want quality you should get a shimano tribal plus it will match your jacket

Steve Holman

Reaction score
It's not often I recommend anything from kevin Nash, but the Windcheeta range is excellent. Very light , yet warm and dry

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
If it helps Peter i have a set of sundridge best bit of kit i have bought for years.

Light, warm and waterproof.

Smokedodger

Reaction score
I've also got Sundridge and same as Ray, best bit of clothing I've bought and WARM light and waterproof.

Alison Jenkins

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can get a Junior sized bib and brace for my son, can only find one which is called "youth" sized on the net, however there is no "small" in the range so without being able to see I beleive it is a small adult size. Surely one manufacturer must have a kids range of clothing!!!! if not don't tell anyone I may have just found a gap in the market......

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

As with any clothing, try before you buy...only wish I had; my Sundridge Nimbus trousers are like hipsters.

What sizes Yoggy? If XXXL/Giant I'd be interested.

F

Fred Bonney

Alison,welcome to the madhouse.

Korum do a small bib & brace and jacket,how they define small though,you'll need to contact them 01952 290520.