France -Fishabil-November???

Guy Baxendale 2

Reaction score
Me and a mate were considering a long weekend trip to France later this year, we are both experienced fisherman but not experienced carpers and had a few questions:

1) Does France(under normal weather conditions)fish ok in November?

2) We were considering the Kingfisher Lake on the Fishabil complex as it is billed as a 'runs water' and looks nice in the photos. Is it any good? It is slightly further into France than i wanted ideally.

3) can you recommend a similar 'runs' type water nearer to Calais?

C

Cakey

1)never fished in Nov out there but I fish Oct and hads loads and loads ,I fished Dec and blanked !

2)Fishabil is superb but to dear for me these days !

3)try Abbey Lakes (2hrs from Calais)Fox and Heron are both run waters,nice club house,nice showers ,food etc and you can take speedferries for ?60

Guy Baxendale 2

Reaction score
Cakey,

Cheers for that.
Are Fox & Heron waters where you have to fish to exact features found at distance as like I say we are not experienced carpers by any means!

all the best

Guy

Get well soon (If you are the guy in hospital?)

C

Cakey

Val dore sounds good,looks good but me and Malc Stu Rik and Wol blanked it in Dec .....................oooops nearly forgot Roto

Guy Baxendale 2

Reaction score
So Cakey can find nothing on Roto?

On another note what tactic would you be looking at for France at that time of year?

Cheers
Guy

C

Cakey

depends on the weather,if it was still fairly mild I would stick with me Solar Club Mix but if it was really cold I would move over to Green Beast

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Only went for the ermm, yeah thats it - company!

.....you up for another blank there soon Roto?