Catching the dream of a lifetime...

Reaction score
Well, i've just read through it again but i still missed who supplies their gas.

Sounds like a great service if only they'd let us know the company's name.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I think they are now the sponsors. If not after that piece they should be.

Thought you hooked me on that one ;o)

P

paul williams 2

I reckon the bivvy boys will get cold calls from the calor rep soon!.......there will be calor gas piped to all swims on all the top waters soon!......along with plug in electric.....and piped lager!.......all on a meter and payable by sat link as you fish!!

B

Big Swordsy :O)

CALOR GAS.......Is it local gas for local people...Whats all this gas mallarky?

We'll have no shouting here.......!

It reminds me of a time I went fishing on the Trent and I was using DYNAMITE source boillies which I later found out were made by DYNAMITE baits in Nottingham.The makers and suppliers DYNAMITE sold them to the local shop and he had them on a shelf with other DYNAMITE baits and I said to him "they look good!" to which he replied "good? They are DYNAMITE!" so I said "well who makes them?" and he said a local firm called DYNAMITE!"

Shut up Lee....go for lunch!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
You will not get any freebies mate unless you mention Dynamite a little more and need a pic to go with it.

Kev Jones

Reaction score
Whilst we are on this subject, I would like to raise on glass to Shimano UK. 2 busted baitrunners in one year, gearing apparently. The dealer where I purchased them from (no names but based in Swindon and call themselves a fishing superstore....you know who i mean!) could not help me as i had lost my receipt. I phoned Shimano and they were extremely helpful and professional. I sent them both back and got 'em repaired F.O.C. Job done Shimano UK.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Kev thats the way to go!
No free advertising for the bad ones!
Sorry "H" of Swindon time to buck your ideas up!

Back to the thread,
Good luck with your dream guys, I hope it's a success.

Kev Jones

Reaction score
Cheers Steve. Nice to hear that there are other who think that the 'H' experience is a pile of poop. Good products but not a particularly enjoyable place to visit. Luckily for me, my mate Andy Frances runs BFW, so i have been using them lately or Leslie's of Luton. Both come highly recommended.

Kev Jones

Reaction score
Steve. If you place an order with BFW, do it over the phone if possible. Speak to Claire Frances (a very good friend of my wife, she is Andy's Mrs. Tell her that Kev Jones recommended you and she might ( i did say might didn't I ?!?) offer you a discount on bulk orders.