Notification of New venue to open 1st October

T

Tim Sidney

Approximately 180 acres of unspoilt water containing Trout and Coarse fish is due to open On October 1st 2001.Darwell reservoir East Sussex (Formerly the home of Hastings fly fishers club)has been acquired by Darwell Management Fisheries (name subject to change.It is the intention of DMF to offer a membership and day ticket facility. For more information e.mail me.
Kind regards

Tim sidney

P

Paul Williams

Tim,
You were asking about this water on another thread.....have you gained control? it sounds very very interesting. i will mail you!!

C

Carp Angler

Any ideas on the coarse stock?
From an anglers point of view please, not from an advertisers.

P

Paul Williams

What with Tims water and the one you have just mailed me about i don't know which way to turn!!
September is coming....Bream, Carp, Barbel??????????? what a lovely dilema to be in!

T

Tim Sidney

Paul and Carp
remember that this venue has only been fished(as far as I am aware) by one club since it was built in 1948, it is totally unspoilt by commercial activity, it is in a magnificent setting and has been well looked after and stocked by the previous tenants. Poedermills Fishery and Bewl water have been pulling in some good fish, this could prove to be thier equal.
Tim

P

Paul Williams

Powdermills......home of potential record breaking Rudd if my memory serves me well??

S

Steve Cookson

I`m thinking of fishing the Teme this week and wondered if anybody can suggest a venue apart from Cotheridge,broadwas,or eardiston on the BAA card.Iwant to put a bend in a new 1.75lb rod

T

The Seeker of Truth & Justice

Andy Ormes stretch is good, but you need a deep pocket. I thinkits over ?30 for a day.