Clothing

Smokedodger

Reaction score
My trusty old one-piece suit has finally given up on me (struggling to get in it now) so I'm going to treat meself to a bib and brace, but it's got to be totally waterproof and warm!!
Comments and advice on brands that you've bought or can recommend greatly appreciated. Budget around ?100.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

For ?100 --I don't think they do one for that ....

Paul B

Reaction score
how's about the pro-logic gear? i've read good reports on

this suit

and thinking of getting one meself.
The sundridge suits look good, i'd prefer a fleece lining tho.

Daniel Matley

Reaction score
Had a Sundridge suit for the last two years and would not hesitate to buy one again when this one falls apart which judging by the quality of the suit will not be for a good few years yet. If you can stretch to it I would definitely get one and you will not be disappointed, the extra money will be money well spent and worth it in the long run.

Dan.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i saw some of the nash clothing today....looks and felt like good quality stuff.
i`m gonna be on the look out for a bib and brace type outfit for this winter so i`ll be intrested in what folk have to say as well.
something that keeps you nice and snug but doesnt make you sweat buckets when roving around and something that allows ease of movement.

Smokedodger

Reaction score
Thanks boys, the Sundridge minus 10 looks good so I'll probably spend a bit more and go for that one unless something better comes up.

M

madpiker

transworld surplus can supply you everything to keep you warm and dry for around ?100

R

Robert Woods 1

Madpiker,
I agree with buyng from transworld surplus. I managed to get a French army simpletex (gortex) waterproof jacket and trousers to fit me. Also got a pile jacket and thinsulate inner jacket all for under ?100. Considering I'm an unusual size (Hobbit Shaped) I'm well please with items.

S

Stuart Harvey

Go for Sundridge. I've got an Igloo. OK quite expensive but you won't get cold and you won't get wet. Really is worth the few extra quid.

Gareth Davies

Reaction score
Smokedodger
As i said earlier ive got the minus ten it really is a quality piece of kit and you should get a 2 piece under suit with it as well, although ive never had to wear the undersuit bottoms as the the bib and brace is warm enough on its own, i wear the top just as a sweater when its not raining

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Sundridge Siberian with sleep skin, around the ton mark when I bought 2 years ago and nice and warm and waterproof.