full setup bargain

Darkstar

Reaction score
Anybody interested in 2 full carp setups? inc rods,reels,rodpods,bivvies,end tackle, scales etc.
I know this should go in classifieds but there is no catergory. All tackle in ex condition, looking for about ?650, there is over ?1000's worth. For more info ring me on 01282612317. cheers.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Not giving up are we Darkstar. I am down the road in Blackburn and know a few people who may be intrested. Could you email me some details of what you have available.

As you know the rivelry between our two towns stops me from actually talking in person you understand;o)

Darkstar

Reaction score
Unfortunately i have to give up due to disability, so i am selling up to finance my second love amatuer radio. The tackle really is a bargain.

Darkstar

Reaction score
Hi Jonny, i have 2 complete carp setups, too much to list really but you can ring me on the above number. As an example i have 2 JRC STI 1 man bivvies, 6 rods, 5 reels etc.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Dark star would you consider selling one of the bivvies seperately? If so there could be a few bits you have that I wouldnt mind.

If you want to sell as a job lot then no problem mate.

No harm in asking though!

Paul

Darkstar

Reaction score
Hi Paul, i am quite willing to split the setups if need be, i think ?80 for an STI bivvy to be a fair price being as they have only been used twice. If you e mail or ring me i will let you have the full list of tackle and maybe something can be arranged. Same goes for anyone who is interested.

Malc Bason

Reaction score
What I'm after won't cost the earth. And I've seen a list of what he has for sale.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Right, tell er from me that you want a weeks pass and paid for wiv the boys next July.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Ask her nicely, and wiv baseball bat in one hand.