Thanks to Carp Angler

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks for your help last week. It really paid off for us. Although we ended up fishing a different venue than first stated, I followed your tips and advice to the tee regarding pre-baiting and Bob’s your uncle. I had seven carp to 16 and half pound and although not record breaking (by many people’s standards) it was certainly my kind of fishing ! Fantastic Action, Fantastic advice! Cheers again I owe you a beer!
Stuart (a well satisfied weekend angler)

R

Rob Brownfield

Stuart, its amazing the amount of tips I have picked up on here. I have been fishing for close on 27 years..and I learn something new most weeks..hehe

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I know the feeling Rob, I've been at it 26 years and it's only recently I feel I've been slipping into a groove. I've been involved with the net for some nine years now and have built over 100 sites for clients such as Mercedes, Lloyds of London, Blockbuster etc and have pushed forums like these in many a project. But, I am pleased to say that I've never experienced such a pleasant forum as this one. The lack of snobbery in what’s unfortunately fast becoming a snobbery-sport inspires me to return here time and time again. Graham and his bunch have successfully produced a top-class service and I just hope it continues to attract storming members to its board of advisories.
Congratulations to all who live here!
Written with respect and sincerity!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
That's very good of you to say so Stuart. After all the insults I have to take about my wallet, etc, it makes a pleasant change to be appreciated.

Thanks!

S

Stuart Bullard

So Stuart, what was the advice??? As I clearly need it!!

And Graham, there are insults and facts, I thought the comments about your wallet were the latter!!

PS - those Dymag buzz bars look the business, were they really that good? I wonder if they are promoting them properly...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
See what I mean? Somebody says something nice and then these young upstarts come on to take away the feel-good factor!

Yes, the carbon buzz bars and banks sticks really are good. As for promoting them, I can't answer that one.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Stuart, I started a thread early last week with the title 'Pre-Baiting Advice Required'. All the advice is in there mate!
Good Luck!

R

Rob Brownfield

Stuart D...I thought u were a web designer from ya picture!!!...Same here...well..I am a studio manager...lol

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Rob.. I spose you could ell by the way I colour coded my pics background to suit Grahams site hehe. Not that this is the place to advertise, but feel free to take a look at my latest project www.mymovies.net. I've been working it for three years now!

C

Carp Angler

Thanks for the kind words Stuart.

It's actually good to seem someone taking any advice, most people seem to think that they don't need any.
If this was the case, then they would be bagging up every time they went.

I don't catch on every trip, but then I'm not conceited enough to think that I know everything.

Once again, thanks for the positive feed back.