And which choose

greys x-flite 12-3,5

fox the matrix 12-3,25

regards
Pardon for my translation

C

Cakey

nicked this though
X-Flite 12' 3.5lb We're moving up to another notch yet again with these truly far-out rods. Thinking France, Spain, Canada? Heavyweight fish. Huge waters. Loaded PVA bags. Yet, you've got a rod that's stunningly slim considering the power you can generate. This is a beast but with an unparalleled amount of beauty.

The X-Flite 12' 6" 3lb and 3.5lb raise the bar even further. They're still lovely rods to fish with but if absolute distance is your ultimate goal on waters that make the Atlantic look like a puddle, you've got no other choice out there.....................................

C

Cakey

all i can find on the fox,,,,,,MATRIX CARP RODS
Matrix is a series of rods manufactured on ultra slim carbon blanks with woven Kevlar jackets. Triple leg lined guides, which are suitable for use with braided mainlines, are used throughout, for strength & durability. Super slim 18mm Fox reel seats, that house all big pit reels, and Fox 'Surefit' protective spigots are used throughout. Twelve and thirteen foot versions are available, and a wide range of test curves means there is a model to cover most fishing situations.

B

Big Rik

if you want distance, then I've just been recommended the ESP Vertex 12' 6" 3.25lb as extremely good.

FWIW.

FELIPE HERMIDA

Reaction score
Thank you,

But I am looking for a powerful rod.
I go fishing in espa?a.
The carps are very strong and the siluros
sting to the fodders of the carps.
I am looking for a carp rod capable of stopping a siluro of 40-50 kilos.
And capable of doing big throws.
That costs maximun 200.

regards

Wooly

Reaction score
Century NGs 12 feet 31/2 test will cast a very long way and have lots of power. If you buy 2 or more you should be able to get a deal costing less than ?200 each.
Does:
The carps are very strong and the siluros
sting to the fodders of the carps.
Mean:
The catfish like to eat carp baits?
If not I'd consider getting different rods for carp and catfish. Seafishing uptiders are a lot cheaper than carp rods and not so scary when you are playing a monster cat.

L

Little Stu!

harrison chimera
12 foot 6
3.5 test curve

aint no stronger bit of kit out there!

B

Big Rik

too slim and not the most aggresive rod out there, real test curve more akin to 2 3/4

Peter Webb 4

Reaction score
Felipe ~~~~~~~~ Hi.Have a look at the Chub Vantage 12' 3.25lb.TC rods.I have three of these and they excellent for long range work.Also fairly forgiving under the tip.Can put an average PVA bag in excess of 100 mtres.I use these rods in conjunction with Shimano Biomaster XS reels. Good luck ~Pete.