Okuma reels

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
I think we may have been here before but has anyone managed to actually aquire spare spools for an Okuma reel?

I have two Epix Pro's and I cant fault them, fantastic reels but I could do with a third spool for them really. Does anyone know who to conact or where I might be able to get one from?

Cheers
Paul

Paul B

Reaction score
I've ordered spares for my interceptor baitfeeder thru a local dealer. He phoned the distributor while I was there to get a price (about ?4 each!)and put them on order. 3 months later.... still waiting, no fault of the dealers, he's been on to them a few times!
I'd try a big dealer who may have a few spares from broken returns or the like, WMAC perhaps?
good luck!!

Robbie H

Reaction score
bought more myself from svendsen direct, ?5 each including p&p.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Just been on the svenden sports website and they do have a facility to order them, but to do that you need a part number, no problem there because they have schematics on the site so you can get the numbers you require from there. Only problem with that is there is some sort of fault with the site and you cant view or download the schematics! ARRGGHH!

Thanks for the help guys, going to try phoning them now.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Apparently the guy who could help me is on Holiday so I have been asked to ring back in a week and a half.

There is only ONE guy who can send out spare spools? This seems absolutely ridiculas to me?

J

john ledger

Paul
Ring Jeff at Svendson he is brilliant and will problably send you one for nothing

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
I did John,

Like I said just above I think he must be on holiday? I was suprised by the fact that no-one else could deal with my enquiry!