Holdall/Quiver

colsmiff

Reaction score
I'm looking for a holdall or quiver which will accomodate three made-up 13ft float/match rods. Now that both my wife and four year old son are accompanying me on my weekend sessions, I need to be able to set them up quickly, so that I can tackle up for myself. The first few trips it took over an hour for me to plumb up, let alone fish!
I have been looking, but most of the kit available seems to be designed for 2-piece 12 ft rods. Any suggestions?

Disco stu

Reaction score
i am not hijacking the thread but i would be interested as well in preperation for my intended assault on the rivers soon

E

EC

Lads I've just submitted a review for a Wychwood Rover Quiver, this probably would fit the bill, Graham will post it sometime this year if he gets his arse into gear!

colsmiff

Reaction score
wow, looks like just the ticket- now where to buy one......

colsmiff

Reaction score
...and the answer is Cheshire Fishing ?12.99 on their website:
Mail order Hotline: 01829 770041
or I suppose you could go in person if you fancied a bit of pastie bashing at the same time.

E

EC

Sorry lads, the thread slipped down a page or two, don't know if you read my reviewHERE

Robbie H

Reaction score
Fosters of B'ham are selling them at ?9.99! just had a gander at their web site.

colsmiff

Reaction score
I finally went for the Fishrite 3rod quiver (FR52) for 24 quid in my local tackle shop. Have yet to get it out "in the field", I will review it when its been out a few times.