thread replies

• Thread starter christian tyroll
  • Start date
C

christian tyroll

after not having checked my email for a few days i had a few messages in my bulk box and some were fishing magic thread replies!

has any one else had this happen is it fishing magic or is just yahoo?

M

matt thomas

if you look in the notification box below your message it has a box and a tick in it "E-mail notification when response is made?"
if you dont want an email when someone else posts on the same thread then uncheck the box
hope this helps

F

Fred Bonney

Christian,everybody who adds to a thread has the opportunity to see all replies by way of an email reminder,you must have asked for this service in the first place to get them.
Next time you want to add somethimg just look at the bottom of the message box.There is a small box to tick.
If you don't want to keep receiving the emails you can stop them as it states how in every email you receive from Fm.

njb51

Reaction score
i think the problem is that they are going into his bulk email box and not his inbox, unless i've misinterpreted!

You can tell yahoo that it is not meant for the 'bulk' folder somewhere. There is a button that says something like, 'this is not bulk'.

F

Fred Bonney

I think your right Jonny,just shows you, how easy it is to misread the threads on here sometimes........;o)

C

christian tyroll

thanks jonny thats what i meant i just wondered if anyone else has had that happen obviosly just yahoo!