Tide Times

I

Ian Cloke

It might be worth posting the tide times in the sea angling forum Beecy ;-)

Beecy

Reaction score
I had rivers in mind

(don't know how it turned into a link thingy, I don;t even know how to do that!)

Beecy

Reaction score
Can any one tell me what sort of time diference there will be from high tide at the coast to high tide on a river say 20miles further inland, or does it depend on the river in question?

Beecy

Reaction score
I thought this site may help me find out tidal time cycles on rivers but it does not realy help. ie. there is a two hour difference between high water at immingham & Owston ferry, I didnt think there would be much diference in the same locality.

Can ony one point me towards a source of information for tidal times on rivers, ive done a bit of web surfing but can't find any. ( I emailed the EA about a week ago but have had no answer)

B

Bully

Beecy - there will be a tide time table for the Trent, and it will give location. There is one for the Thames and any river that takes boat traffic will have one.

J

john ledger

If you want a timetable for the Trent or surrounding area call in at the lockeepers office at Torksey ?1 each

J

john ledger

Beecy
Did not realise you are an Owl so call in at the lockeepers office,its just over the Scottish Border.
Blade forever

Beecy

Reaction score
now now John, no need to be mardy, although I fully understand how it comes naturaly to you lot.

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Now Now John.Remember some of your fishing pals are owls fans and sometimes stand behind you while your concentrating on your float. Hope you have a good day on the dove and i shall do my best on the idle tommorow (fri).Ill give you a bell with my results. Mick. Ps John Id have thought beecys pic was a bit of a giveaway where his affections lie