Carp Fishery Information Please

PTnymph

Reaction score
I am think going to this Fishery in a few weeks time to this place - Barston
and I am keen to have a go on a couple of overnight session.

Having read all the information from the website and I am just wondering if any of the Fishingmagic members been there. If so how did you get on?

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Sorry Andrew, I've not been there personally.

But someone will probably be able to help.

L

Little Stu!

Sorry mate, can't help, although it does look nice!

I love the bit where is says that youngsters are showing everyone the way and then as you scroll down there seems to be a picture of some strange looking middle-aged pixie!

Good luck though Andy

Foxy

Reaction score
ROFL little Stu, nearly choked on me sarnie when i saw "imp lad" holding his carpy :)))

M

Mark Hodson

Andrew, been twice, if you stand at the golf clubhouse there's one peg in the right hand bottom corner just by the clubhouse and the 18th hole island, if the wind is blowing into this corner a load of fish stack up there and you'll get runs all day and night. All methods catch but I found that I ended up fishing the method just for convenience as everything was catching. You can park your car just behind you on the left hand bank but the car park is pretty secure as they shut the gates at night. I never caught anything above a mid double when I've visited (which was back in early June) but it seems to be a good runs/confidence water or a place to try new things out on one rod for a comparision.