In Danger of Forgetting........

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
..... what it's like to catch a fish!

The last fish I caught was a Grayling from the Itchen, but that was over two months ago! I've been out since then but blanked on the Severn (still a good couple of days in excellent company though)....... and it's going to be well into the New Year before I can get out on the bank again.

This is the really busy period at work and the weather has conspired to limit any opportunity that may have arisen... very frustrating. :(

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Neil......................:)

Have a good drink and Dream about the fish, if the dreams are like mine, you will catch some cracking fish....:)

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Quote of the week from one of Alan Sugar's managers to Stuart Baggs:
'Big fish? You're not even a fish!'

Happy birthday Neil.

The weather will recover soon enough.

Reaction score
Happy birthday Neil!

Me and Jim went out this afternoon on the Severn. Minus 11 air temp and still there are fish feeding!

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/members/****y-angling-trust-pac--albums-river-magic-picture2331-cold-minus-11.jpg
http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/members/****y-angling-trust-pac--albums-fishing-friends-picture2332-cold.jpg

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
A happy Birthday Neil.

My (our) 45th wedding anniversary yesterday, the 18th.
I remember coming back from honeymoon and we had about £1-9s-0d left to see us over the Christmas. :(

Mind, I do remember catching a few perch from the Leven canal that backed onto the cottage we stayed at. :)

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
last fish I caught was last weekend on a sunday match on the GU canal, a tiny roach to go with the tiny perch ,chublet , and other tiny roach for 5oz
and I came 3rd. 2nd had 6oz and 1st 10oz............
This weekend has been an experience, our match at Kingston on thames was cancelled so I have been on the sofa watching show jumping which was interesting, also the One man and his dog programmes were brilliant , I understand it now.
Happy birthday Neil........

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Mad as March hares the two of you -

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/members/****y-angling-trust-pac--albums-river-magic-picture2331-cold-minus-11.jpg

Makes me shiver just looking at it. Well done - now get yourselves certified as pure nutters. :D

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Out in -11 degrees-you deserve everything you catch and good luck to you!

...couple of nice fish...I'm not a pike man but I'd have been very happy with them!!