Fox Evolution Rod broken

Reaction score
Hello,
I bought three Fox Evolution Rods (3.5ft 3.5lb) some months ago in CarpCrazy.
During a fishing session one of them was broken. It broke between the second and the third small rings.
What could I do? Is it possible to repair the rod? Should I ask for a warranty?
Thanks,

Paco

L

Little Stu!

Speak to Carp Crazy, they have got to be the most caring, best of breed, most considerate tackle store on the web.

Mark will have no issues whatsoever in helping you here Francisco.

N

NottmDon

Stu a reccomendation like that is a great advert for the company matey.Havent dealt with them myself but I will certainly look em up on the net.Good suppliers are worth their weight in gold!

B

Big Rik

look to the advertisers on the left.

I used them after being recommended and would have no hesitation in using them again.

First class service, bloody cheap prices, good personal service, quick delivery etc etc.

Couldn't ask for more really.

Reaction score
I have tried to speak to Mark but he is fishing in Roumania until next week. I will try again then.
I have sent several emails to Mark without reply. I guess I have the wrong email address. Could someone give me the correct one?

I have sent an email to Fox in order to know if there is something to do with that rod.

Thanks for the replies.

Paco

B

Big Rik

I guess if he's in Romania fishing, then chances are he wont be able to reply to mails, unless he's got a Blackberry like those sad ones amongst us who can never quite escape from work even when on holiday.......

N

NottmDon

Sometimes Rik,like most people, I cant see further than the end of my bloody nose lol! Thanks,added to my faves will give them a try.

James Hutton

Reaction score
hey guys, thanks to every 1 who gave me advice 4 my first carp outing. Although i didnt catch a carp i had a 4lb tench out.

Im looking to try sum new waters does any 1 have any suggetions? im from east london

Thanks

S

Steve Clements

Francisco mate, when you buy Fox you buy anglings equivalent of Mcdonalds, not much help to you now but Greys gear is also made in China but they do have the honesty to admit it's cheap and cheerful and give an unconditional guarantee to replace the bust ones for a 15 quid excess, which would be the cost of a replacement rod anyway but Fox will not no even offer that.
The dirty chiselling toerags.