Big bream picture

• Thread starter Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt
  • Start date
W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Just lightened the picture up in photoshop and thats one sad picture of them Bream scattered around on the floor and some 'doubles' crammed into what looks like a groundbait mixing bowl. A good sized unhooking mate wouldn't of gone a miss!

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This looks like the notoriously, infamouse Callum that caused a stir earlier this year on F.M.
Shame on you. You have done Nothing to be proud of.

alan

Reaction score
just lightnen the picture as well.

what a f***ing n*b. fish chucked all over the floor, looks like a great photo for the antis to get hold of. hope you got banned from wherever that was taken.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think he has sent that photo, purposely to shock and cause a stir.
BAN HIM from this site. His kind are not wanted.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I hesitated before I let the picture go through, then I thought more good would come of it if we could see what still goes on and commented on it.

I'm not sure if it's negligence or ignorance, but whatever, it's a bloody good example of how not to treat fish.

The greater problem as we've seen from his previous posts on the forum, young Callum appears not to be an angler you can reason with.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is appreciated that you put this photo up Graham, that is part of the fairness of F.M.
But we have to be carefull not to give him the the kind of publicity that he so obviousely craves. He must be of a very disturbed mind.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have only ever come across one other person like this in my fishing career, and this was a young lad like Callum, who was equally as obnoxiouse.
I have no pity for such a person. In the end, the other younger anglers sorted him out.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I see your point Baz, but us discussing it and letting anyone who reads the forum know exactly what we think of the picture, will do far more good than ignoring it and pretending things like this don't happen.

That Callum may get some kind of sick kick from it is irrelevant really. He can't get any pictures on FM without them coming through me so he can't escalate what he's done on here unless I deem it relevant.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A good point Graham. I totally agree with you, now that you point it out.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I see he has had a few goes at replying to posts on a couple of different threads under his 'new' name and had them deleted
Well spotted Graham .....

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
He's a little chavvy toss pot isn't he. Some people will do anything just for the attention they recieve.
I did kind of enjoy taking the p*ss out of him though.

As for those poor Bream, disgraceful.

The sad thing is he knows he's being obnoxious and the reaction this picture will recieve, shame really cos he's not a bad angler by the looks of it, just a bit wrong in the head.

The Hood

Reaction score
COMPLETE MUPPET, twats like this don't deserve to catch fish of that quality.

Go and find another sport more accustomed to your talents. Maybe the lads on here can suggest s few.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One thing to bear in mind here.

With a sick and twisted mind such as Callum has, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the face in the picture was not of himself, but of somebody else. He could be trying to get somebody else in trouble, or quite simply his sick idea of a joke.

For a 14 year old, he seems to know an awful lot.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
I have lightened the picture also. This is a terrible site to see. I thought this type of thing had died out. Fish of that size should not be kept in a keepnet all day put them back as they are caught

I have only once tried doing a picture like this 10 tench all over 5Ib after 20 seconds of trying to arrange them i put them back i just could not let them suffer on the bank. and i was using a large unhooking mat.

carl hodgkinson

Reaction score
i just could not belive this picture after i lightened it sickend me i have only been fishing for a short time and i keep fish myself so i respect the fish i catch as much as the ones i keep if anybody in our club was seen to do this they would be banned for life.

people like this bring the sport into disrepute.

i might be overreacting a bit in fact no i am not that picture is disgusting let it serve as a reminder there are real pieces of shit out there that do not deserve the right to catch specimins like that let alone a minnow from the local stream.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Better go and burn all our Peter Stone books then...

Be honest with yourselves - what would YOU have done if you'd made a catch like that when you were fourteen?

Did you, at that age, - any of you - so expect to catch a hundred pounds of fish that you always carried a tarpulin and half an acre of bubble-wrap to lay them on?

Do matchmen?

Yes, it's a bit 1967, but it ain't mugging little old ladies. Get some perspective.

By the way, most of the mats I've seen look to be as effective at removing slime from fish