korda klips

Tom Byrne

Reaction score
i have just used the korda maggot klips for the first time and what a result, i or should I say we were having trouble attracting the carp when the weather got a bit cooler. These klips with moutple maggots attached are proven a gem in attracting the big one in the cooler climate

F

Frothey

its not cold yet though! what happened to all the seasons?

C

Cakey

still 19 here so still on summer tactics............................

B

Big Rik

depends on your venue, if it's a busy commercial, then you'll probably need scaled down winter tactics most of the time anyway.

Peter West

Reaction score
Hi Tom. Interested in these clips, had a look on Korda website, but not been able to find them, can you give me any more info on them.
Thanks Peter

Tom Byrne

Reaction score
hi Peter I first saw the klips in the Magazine improve your carp fishing and had trouble finding them they are used like a hair rig you can put about 8-10 maggots on them. I found them in the online fishing shop they come in a pack of 10 they cost ?2.99 for 10 but be careful they charge ?3.50 postage which I did complain about as the stapm cost them 30 pence.Tom

BITTY

Reaction score
Now why didn't I think of inventing something as simple and brilliant ?

B

Big Rik

invent might be a bit strong for these, the term 'commercially market' may be more appropriate.

BITTY

Reaction score
fair point - it isn't that much different to threading maggots on to a loop I guess.

I'll re-phrase then ... "why didn't I approach a tackle company with a simple yet brilliantly commercial invention" ?

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
i brought a packet of the small ones....i cant even open the clips up!!!
extremely fiddly....sore on my fingers....cant imagine what it would be like to try and open one of these things up,with cold,wet,numb fingers.
i would also assume that they would be bloody awkward to close when loaded up with maggots as well???
perhaps the larger ones are a better option???

Tom Byrne

Reaction score
well the cold fingers can be cured I got some of the hand warmers you break a metal seal and they congile and become warm they are great i have 4 of them and they last me a full session.

W

William Spencer

you can't cure my cold fingers tom,i chopped two of 'em to bits a few years ago lol.

Benny The Bream

Reaction score
Small ones are a bit small must get the larger ones i find them quite good for lob worms too.