The Which Magazine

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After seeing the advertisement for the free pamphlet from ?Which? magazine for computers on the television recently, I decided to give them a call on the free phone number (0800 380 380).

Of course I fully expected it to be a sales promotion for one of their other publications as I have had a number of Which magazines in the past and always found them useful.
What I didn?t expect was to be asked for my e-mail address and bank details plus sort code.
I had it explained to me that the Which magazine was a reputable company by the salesperson whom I was speaking to. Fair enough, I have no grievance with that, but when I refused to give the details that I was asked for, the salesperson abruptly ended the conversation, forgot his customer care relationship, and put the phone down, just as I was getting settled for a good old slanging match.
Stuff em, I?ll stick with Readers Digest (o.

W

Wolfman Woody

There are some sad people in this world that phone up all these FREEphone numbers just to start a conversation or better still an argument.

Ah well, it keep them off the streets or better still - off the banks where they could be bailiffing.

:eek:)

Nice one though Baz, and you didn't pay for the call.