Different Baits

B

Big Rik

but could be the same as boiled eggs not working, but are great as a binder in a bait.

C

christian tyroll

talking of different baits ive been making strawberry bread boilie pellets and i tried them out today and was pleased with the results!

i caught 8 fish the biggest being 8lb but this was a promising start and i will be definatly making some more!

smudge

Reaction score
I today tried the pineapple chunks, no luck on them at all but did work well on the hair-rig. One good point is that I added the juices to my groundbait and I got loads of line bites around it.

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Oi thief!

Where's me chair? Never said you could keep it!

And you shouldnt really have them Alarms till you've paid for em but I'll let that one pass!

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Recently found out that there are 5 different 30's in Ville so if you really want one thats the place to be!

N

NottmDon

Recipe for pineapple chunks. Take one very large tin with you,open it and eat at your leisure and fish with a boilie instead :) Must admit I tried fishing with liquorice once but it wasnt selective as I kept catching allsorts.

Sorry

I'll get me coat...

smudge

Reaction score
Yeah but Paul, we had this discussion when we was at the Tremt Ville is crap and I've never heard of anyone catchin the 30's, I know there in there but never heard of them out.

Don thats what I ended up doing by dinner time :)

Pete Shears

Reaction score
Pure pineapple juice reacts with milk protein based baits releasing natural attractants but they need to be fresh,unfrozen to be at their best - try mixing pineapple juice with coconut milk - the original RH Scpoex smell,I think Asda sell by the carton

B

Big Rik

Interesting stuff Pete.

Pure pineapple juice or the stuff they sell in cartons, which is juice made from concentrate, probably poles apart where freshness, purity and natural attractants are concerned.

smudge

Reaction score
Paul, talking to a lad is totally different to actually knowing that he aint lying, if you saw the pictures then fair enough, but I could go fish ashby ville one weekend and say I had a 30 out, you wouldn't believe me so what's the difference between me and the lad who's had 2 out?

Paul Mallinson 2

Reaction score
Agreed, he could have been lying. But you get a feeling for people dont you, you see how they are fishing and the effort and thought they are putting and listen to what they tell you and then you decide how much of a pinch of salt to add to what you here. I think this guy was pretty genuine. I have seen a picture of one of the big uns out as well.

Trust me, they are in there and they are catchable. You just need to put in time and effort. If I were you I would stick to what you are doing for the moment though. Wait till youv'e got a bit of cash coming in and you've got transport. That will help a lot.

Anyway, I'm gonna need my chair back when I come home cos my mate borrows it when we go piking.