PeTA at it again!

M

Mike Parker 2

How on earth do this bunch of 'kin ankers manage to get the publicity?

Just now I looked thru the local teletext and on page 335 there it was!

PeTA have written to the Managing Director of the North Yorkshire Moors (NYM) National Park telling him that they consider fishing within the NYM to be contrary to the 'aims' of the National Park.

What I want to know is how they manage to get the publicity?

Somehow I don't think they have the balls to try sabotage in the NYM as we are a hardy bunch up here - we call a spade a spade but have no objection to using it as a kin shovel (in the right situation) if you know what I mean;)

N

NottmDon

Because they have a crap load of money and a well organised publicity machine. These same creeps handed out fliers at USA schools (yes to children) which basically said "do you know your mommys a murderer as she cooks and eats meat"? Such a nice bunch of people arent they? The vice president who is of course opposed to experiments on animals takes a daily dose of insulin which was tested on animals. Her justification being "I am more important to the welfare of animals than the animals that were used to test this drug" Oh so thats ok then and youre really not a hypocritical bag of cow slop. Love the last paragraph Mike,its a pity a few more dont feel the same way as it might knock a little sense into some of the twats who pledge support to this group of low lifes.

N

NottmDon

well low lifes living the high life on subscriptions from (some) well meaning but misinformed individuals.:)

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
I'd bet a pound to a penny that some of the top PETA people are earning absolute fortunes from a mix of salary and dodgy stuff!!!!!!!
Wonkers the lot of them