Dove record

T

tom riordan

well done John Davey, things just get better and better on the Dove, I myself have had my best ever season on the river, breaking my pb Barbel 3 times already this year, and havent even started getting down to the nitty gritty yet!!

G

Gary Knowles 2

It couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke either...

J

john ledger

Tom
Bet he caught it in the swim i baited up for him the other week,us Yorkies are like that you know.
Hope is was not that twat with the blonde who parked their arses 15yds below me
ps
Who let Graham Marsden on our river,get the bailiffs out and get him kicked off.Reckon he caught that barbel from my swim ( i baited that one up as well)

T

tom riordan

I am always out at least 3 times a week prebaiting John, I consider it my duty, I go out, put my rods up as a token gesture and throw out kilos of bait and pellets, just to give someone a good chance of catching the big one. Do you mean realtree mary and her hubby, I have had the misfortune of being the only person on the river and they turn up and sit less than 10 metres from me and proceed to cast method feeders right over my lines into 15 inches of water. Nothing like being subtle in your fishing approach.

D

Dave Johnson 1

A fine fish indeed....sure there's bigger around too.....

D

Dave Johnson 1

here and there big fella.

chub chasing again.....

D

Dave Johnson 1

Good, Deb says hello, kids are growing fast!

Happy beerday for yesterday!!!!

D

Dave Johnson 1

hows things down in sunny Hampshire, land of the pi55 easy big chub.....;o)

B

Big Rik

not so sunny at the mo, thankfully, absolutely lagging it down last night.
River is up and running.

We don't even bother weighing the 6's down here, unless it's 7+ we treat them with disdain.

G

Gary Knowles 2

You cant weight them if you dont catch em Rik - doesn't matter how big they are ;o)

G

Gary Knowles 2

Interesting to see the Barbel society still recognise Steve Stayners fish of 15.12 as the river record though...

D

Dave Johnson 1

intresting point Barney.....wonder why that is then ;o)