Update...HELP ANGLING VIA NATIONAL LOTTERY

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
i'am posting this to get it too a wider audience and to help
MaD MerV raise awareness of this opportunity

MaD MerV (www.madmervs.co.uk)
OK Guy`s update to the post about two weeks ago, Terry asked me to put this on due to the help you have provided in the past.
This so important to Get Hooked On Fishing.

OK lads and lasses the time to help angling is here, the bids for national Lottery Peoples Millions fishery to help kids in Birmingham, has just been broadcast on Central Television.

If you want to help this project win the bid, register your vote by phone 0845 609 0801 before 12 midnight today the winners of the ?50,000 grant will be awarded tomorrow 1st November

If you want to text your vote text "Central" A 6330 charges will apply.

The fishing project is bidding against a windmill restoration project in Dudley west midlands.

Please support them if you can by calling the number given.

Terry Moseley
President BDAA
end Quote

Can we keep this post at the top till midnight tonight please guy`s

P

paul williams 2

I'm torn!...the windmill is a few hundred yards from my house, it's a local landmark built of local stone and it is the last of it's kind.....i climbed over it as a kid, and it would be a sin to see it not used.

Why the %&*k has millions of lottery money been wasted when "in the heart of the real people" needs like these have to battle it out?!

Art for arts sake (remember the sick amounts thrown at art!)......but both of these are deserving cases!

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
the results are now known and mad merv has passed this on

"Thank you for all those who voted for the Get Hooked on Fishing midlands project on central.(west)

They WON the project have been awarded ?50,000 for the new project.

Your all brilliant for voting, special thanks to Merv for promoting the project on other forums.

Once again many thanks for all your help."