What animal have you never seen

Blunderer

Reaction score
Mine is definitely a badger. I reckon I have seen pretty much everything else in the UK.

T

The Monk

Mongolian 3-toed sap sucker!

Errrr,

then again, I`ve never fished in Mongolia, so that would explain it I suppose!

W

Wolfman Woody

I've never seen a farmer on a bike.

I believe they can be animals at times.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

A leopard!

Magnificent animal!

Next to that a monster six toed sabre toothed cormorant eating dinosaur!

Troubel is they were extinct 10 million years ago.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
You should have took the chance and gone looking when you were a lad then Ron

Otters, seen them in sactuaries and when out walking but would love to see a family messing about while i am fishing.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

I've seen quite a few leopards in the wild, but not when actually fishing.

Bloody otters. Had a couple nearly drag the landing net with a carp in it from me once.

Mind you thank goodness is was a ratfish and not a proper fish.

Blunderer

Reaction score
An otter swum right past me at dawn on the River Erne in Ireland.

S

Shrek

An osprey catching fish.

I know they have them at Rutland, but I'd like to see one on a river.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I've seen otters on the Teme, the problem is if you see them they are usually fishing and you don't catch many fish, lovely sight though, they seem to have great fun in everything they do.

L

Les Clark

Last week while pike fishing I saw a pair of stoats playing ,about two feet away in the grass ,in 40 years of fishing ,this was the first time ,a real pleasure .

M

mark williams 4

There are a few animals I'd rather not see. Paul Boot tells of a mahseer trip to the upper Ganges which began with a 4x4 rides through tall reed.

Then the ground got very soft, so his group walked down to the bank, and fished upstream until midday, when they turned fish all the way back to the 4x4.

Right behind where he'd been standing, just feet away, were the tracks of a tiger where it had sat down on the sand, watching him. As they walked back, the group were chilled to notice that the tiger had followed them all the way from the 4x4, yet not one of them had actually seen it.

M

madpiker

blunderer,if you`ve never seen a badger you ought to fish in somerset mate.
on one occasion when i was night fishing,i had one trying to nick my particle mix and boilies from my bait bucket.on another occasion,i was rudely awakened by two of em scrapping,they came screaming and rolling along the bank(sounded like cats fighting ) until they ended up under my bed chair,i nearly shit meself!