4lb Krystonite

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Gary and anyone else in the know - is 4lb Krystonite still going to appear on the menu and if so when?

Can we have it in bulk spools please? Bulk spools of 6lb would be great too (as Ron said on another thread.)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Dave's picking me up to go to the British Fly Fair at Trentham on Saturday so I'll get the latest news on 4lb and bulk 6lb and let you know. Anybody else going let me know and we'll meet up for a drink and chat.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Graham, can you stuff some in your pockets for me? Go on, it'll be ace!

J

john ledger

Must admit i once said Krystonite would end up in the bargain basement but now i take back all i said.
Been using it lately and think its excellent line and hope they do it in 2lb someday.Like a line that remains straight and not looping all the time and thats why i have removed all Iron Silk from my reels with the heavier BS and relaced with Krystonite

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Would love the 6Ib in bulk. I can not understand why its not here yet already. Don't go down to 4Ib that often but would be nice to have for when i do.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Matt, Wol, what do you use the 4lb line for, a waggler line? I have used the 6lb as a waggler line and found it works fine but I've only used 4lb fluoro as a hooklength, up until now that is.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
So, does anyone know if it is due for release to us mere mortals - teh general public?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
No, not yet Matt, so don't hold your breath.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I use mine for hanging the xmas decs on the tree.

J

jason fisher

were talking about fishing line wol not suspender belts

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

Honestly I have found Krystonite probably the best line I have ever used.

I have used it in 15lb, 12lb and 6lb.

I think the 4 lb will be as thin as many 2 to 3 lbs lines, and that's the finest I need to go for any reel line.