THE MARKINGS ON THAT ONE

• Thread starter Denis Goulding 2
  • Start date
D

Denis Goulding 2

i have never seen a fish with those markings before. Has anyone come across any other strangley marked pike. i have had jacks with real light blue mouths on the canals ..

C

Cliff Hatton

Had a black pike once. It was blind and had adapted to its surroundings. I could see the fish and wobbled a small deadbait past it...only then did I suss that it was sightless. When it eventually got hold of the bait, I didn't bother waiting for the 'turn' - I just gently steered it in, knowing that there was no way he'd let go!

The one above is outstanding.

?

<?))))><.???`?. born to fish (callum) made to wor

thanks mates lovely fish on a live baited gudeon

C

christian tyroll

denis when i was on the thames in a pub which over looks the river i saw one with the most amazing markings!

i really didnt believe it was a fish i tried dropping acorns around and it didnt move i went to get my dad to show him and it was gone!

?

<?))))><.???`?. born to fish (callum) made to wor

always the way chris

I was down a lake just having a look and there were 5 tench sitting under this tree all over 5lb and I HAD NO ROD..... so fustrating

another time there was a 30lb carp sitting in front of me and i only had my pole with 2lb line...it was taking worm I looses fed.

milan kukic

Reaction score
A PIKE!!!The most beautiful fish of all,never bored with her!Magnificend marking,no doubt,nature dit it!